Project Assistant for a European Institution
Manage the day-to-day team activities, including (but not limited to) development, evolution and maintenance of applications.
Nature of the tasks
- Assist the project manager from the development of the project charter to the completion of all activities
- Make proposal for defining the tasks and deliverables
- Provide status reports
- Initiate and participate in functional working groups and progress meetings
- Propose workloads and resource requirements estimations
- Draft quality plans and perform quality control
- Analyse and manage risks
- Monitor project execution, report deviations, implement correctives actions and ensure that delivered systems are implemented according to the defined criteria
- Manage and implement requests for changes
- Act as a team leader for the project team
- Follow-up implementation
- Support to stakeholders
- Draft documentation
Minimum of 2 years post-secondary school education.
- Very good knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and principles
- Use of project management tools. Willingness to use the project management tools as specified by the participating Institutions
- Knowledge of analysis and development
Minimum 4 years of professional experience as team leader and/or project coordinator, and proven experience in development, analysis and quality procedures definition and implementation.
Good knowledge of English or French (independent user – B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)).
Other specific expertise
- Rigorous and accurate approach to reporting
- Ability to give presentations
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to apply high-quality standards to all tasks
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings, very good communication skills, result oriented, customer oriented
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting
- Capability and experience in team working, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Leadership capability and autonomy
- Sound methodological approach
- Tact and diplomacy
- Excellent analytical, organisational and writing skills
Create the change, apply now?
Why join the story?
We are a tribe
- Be part of a company who actively encourages our employees’ ambitions.
- We support our consultants as they face new challenges and make their talent shine!
- In a flat organisational structure, we stay close to our experts and establish long term relationships. Engage with us and thrive!