Front-end Web Developer
With a bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, you possess proven skills in Front-end development and you have at least 3 years’ experience working in this field.
You are organised, dynamic, able to work independently, with good interpersonal skills and a particular focus on client relationships and customer service. You have a strong work ethic which forms the basis for your day to day work in terms of both your sense of responsibliity and the management of your projects from start to finish.
You are looking for a position within a smaller company with a continuously evolving business in a stimulating environment, where your expertise will be valued and you will be able to further develop your skills and expertise.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a strong digital culture
- You are able to work autonomously on the creation of a site or an application
- You are meticulous and careful in your work
- You are by nature curious, and eager to maintain your skills and knowledge by keeping up to date with all evolutions, technologies, tools, trends and best practices in web design
- You are keen to identify optimal front end technical solutions in response to client needs
- You are highly skilled in Front-end integration and HTML, HTML5 and CSS3 interfaces
- You are highly skilled in responsive design and the constraints of UI/UX (resolution, performance, technology)
- You have a knowledge of both SQL and the usage of RESTAPIs, allowing you to interact easily with our developers
- You have a keen sense of aesthetics, enabling you to accurately reproduce the models provided by the designers, whilst taking into account the various technical, performance and visual aspects of the project
- You are aware of SEO (search engine optimisation) and technical optimisation best practices
Create the change, apply now?
Why join the story?
We are a tribe
- Be part of a company who actively encourages our employees’ ambitions.
- We support our consultants as they face new challenges and make their talent shine!
- In a flat organisational structure, we stay close to our experts and establish long term relationships. Engage with us and thrive!