Fullstack Angular and Java Developer
With a bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, you also possess proven skills in Fullstack development and you have at least 3 years’ experience working in Front-end development (Angular).
You are organised, dynamic, able to work independently, with good interpersonal skills and a particular focus on client relationships and customer service. You have a strong work ethic which forms the basis for your day to day work in terms of both your sense of responsibliity and the management of your projects from start to finish.
You are looking for a position within a smaller company whose business continues to evolve in a stimulating environment, where your expertise will be valued and you will be given the chance to further develop your skills and expertise.
- You are able to work autonomously on the creation of a site or an application
- You are meticulous and careful in your work
- You are by nature curious, and eager to maintain your skills and knowledge by keeping up to date with all evolutions, technologies, tools, trends and best practices in your particular field
- You are keen to identify optimal solutions in response to client needs
- You have a very good knowledge of wriiten and spoken French and English
You must be fully fluent with the following technologies :
- Angular 2+ (and/or React, Vue.js)
- Oracle RDBMS
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- You are proficient in SQL
- You are familiar with methodologies such as Agile Scrum, UML…