Solution Specialist for a European Institution
Integrates off-the-shelf solutions with IT systems or applications. Defines the best approach to integrate a given off-the-shelf solution with a custom-built system or application. Creates an integration prototype.
Nature of the tasks
- Transfer of knowledge to the development team
- Integration of an off-the-shelf solution with a system/application
- Assist development team with the integration of the off-the-shelf solution with a custom development
- Develop integration prototype
- Test the integration of the off-the-shelf solution
- Customise and configure the off-the-shelf solution
Expertise in integration of the off-the-shelf solution defined in the corresponding specific contract.
Minimum 4 years of experience and more specifically as below:
- Experience in integration of a system/an application with off-the-shelf solution. This must be with the technologies used in the EP
- Experience in integration of the off-the-shelf solution defined in the corresponding specific contract.
- Experience in testing the integration of the off-the-shelf solution.
Good knowledge of English or French (independent user – B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)).
Other specific expertise
- Very good analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture
- Ability to participate in multilingual and multicultural meetings
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, applying a methodological approach
- Ability to cope with changing technologies and environments
- Up-to-date with the latest development trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience in establishing effective partnerships inside and outside the organisation