Functional Analyst Microsoft SharePoint
With a bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, you also possess proven skills in both functional analysis and project management, and you have minimum 2 year’s experience working with Microsoft Sharepoint.
You are organised, dynamic, able to work independently, with good interpersonal skills and a particular focus on client relationships and customer service. You have a strong work ethic which forms the basis for your day to day work in terms of both your sense of responsibliity and the management of your projects from start to finish.
You are looking for a position within a smaller company with a continuously evolving business in a stimulating environment, where your expertise will be valued and you will be able to further develop your skills and expertise.
- Functional analysis
- To run functional workshops with users and/or clients in order to understand the functionalities of a particular application required by a client
- To fully document all functional analyses, where such document will form the basis for the development and creation of such application
- To propose and defend any improvements that you believe wil bring added value to a project
- To manage all aspects of a project : i.e. database development life cycle, application maintenance, support (incident management, problems and changes), through to operations management (deployment, monitoring etc)…
- To assure the quality of each software deliverable through the preparation of test cases, execution of tests and incident follow-up, in co-ordination with the development team.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge base and to share this with the teams
- To work with the teams
- A minimum of 2 years‘ experience in Systems Analysis and/or Development in Microsoft SharePoint
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven practical experience in functional analysis in IT projects
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience as a project leader or manager
- Good knowledge of written and spoken French and English
- You are logical, structured and meticulous
- You are keen to identify optimal solutions in response to client needs
- You like to analyse and manage projects