We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic BI specialist, who is willing to bring her/his BI skills and experiences.
- To build, implement and support BI solutions
- To interact directly with clients and realize multiple projects
- To contribute to the development of our Business Intelligence products service offer
- To your job knowledge by the studying state-of-the-art Business Intelligence Tools
We expect you to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
You have the following basic knowledge:
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design / Dimensional Modeling
- At least one programming language
You have a minimum of 3 to 4 year’s experience with at least one of the following technologies:
- Microsoft BI
- Multidimensional Model (MDX) or Tabular Model (DAX)
- SAP BI
- Oracle, Microstrategy, Datastage etc.
You possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment).
Being part of a dedicated team, you are expected to be able to work independently.
We also expect you to be open-minded and trustworthy, and to have the following personal skills:
- Fluency in French and/or English
- A motivating and selling personality
- Good communication skills
- To have a well-structured approach to challenges and be results oriented
Please send your summary: email@example.com
Create the change, apply now?
Why join the story?
We are a tribe
- Be part of a company who actively encourages our employees’ ambitions.
- We support our consultants as they face new challenges and make their talent shine!
- In a flat organisational structure, we stay close to our experts and establish long term relationships. Engage with us and thrive!