We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic BI specialist, who is keen to apply his/her BI skills and experience.
- To build, implement and support BI solutions
- To interact directly with clients and realize multiple projects
- To contribute to the development of our Business Intelligence products service offer
- To update your professional knowledge with further training in state-of-the art Business Intelligence Tools
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
You also have a basic knowledge in:
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design / Dimensional Modeling
- At least one programming language
You have a minimum of 3 to 4 year’s experience with at least one of the following technologies:
- Microsoft BI
- Multidimensional Model (MDX)
- SAP BI
- Oracle, Microstrategy, Datastage etc.
You are experience in all aspects of BI project work (requirements and database design, implementation, testing and deployment).
As part of a dedicated team, you will be expected to work independently.
You are open-minded and trustworthy, and to have the following personal skills:
- Fluency in French and/or English
- A motivating personality with excellent selling skills
- Good communication skills
- Results-oriented, with a well-structured approach to challenges
Please send your c.v. to: email@example.com
Create the change, apply now?
Why join the story?
We are a tribe
- Be part of a company who actively encourages our employees’ ambitions.
- We support our consultants as they face new challenges and make their talent shine!
- In a flat organisational structure, we stay close to our experts and establish long term relationships. Engage with us and thrive!