Technical Architect for a European Institution
Define the software architecture, the components of an application and their interactions.
Conduct quality review of the modelling activities done by UML Designer and Application Engineer.
Work in strong collaboration with the Business Architect.
Responsible for technological mentoring and takes part in implementation, specifically that of critical components.
Nature of the tasks
- Draw up an architecture by defining the components which are best suited to the functional and technological constraints
- Implement the proposed architecture
- Impact analysis: measure the impact of technical requirements on the existing system and suggest priorities
- Component modelling
- Transfer of knowledge to the development team
- Monitoring developments
- Integrate third-party solution with a system/an application.
- Experience in defining IT architecture on various projects (client and server)
- Genuine experience of middleware development and of its related issues
- Implement various architectural paradigms
- UML and MDA modelling
- Up-to-date technological knowledge
- Enterprise Architecture skills
Minimum 8 years of experience and more specifically as below:
- Experience in development on various projects covering topics listed in “Technical Expertise”
- Experience in Technical Architecture definition
- Experience in integration of a system/an application with third-party Solution.
Good knowledge of English or French (independent user – B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)).
Other specific expertise
- Very good analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to participate in multilingual and multicultural meetings
- Ability to work independently as well as in team, through a methodological approach
- Ability to cope with changing technologies and environments
- Up-to-date with the latest development trends, techniques and technologies
- Affinity for agile methodologies
Create the change, apply now?
Why join the story?
We are a tribe
- Be part of a company who actively encourages our employees’ ambitions.
- We support our consultants as they face new challenges and make their talent shine!
- In a flat organisational structure, we stay close to our experts and establish long term relationships. Engage with us and thrive!